average savings on support fees
Comprehensive, Responsive, and Affordable Agile PLM Support
Spinnaker Support is a leading global provider of third-party support for enterprises running Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) environments. Our third-party software support replaces Oracle’s annual maintenance and support. Third-party support is always at least half the cost of Oracle support and provides more services through an assigned support team and highly personalised service.
When switching to Spinnaker Support, Agile PLM customers gain more comprehensive and responsive service, saving an average of 62% on their support fees and can remain on their current software release indefinitely. Customers trust us to keep their Oracle applications running smoothly, securely, and in compliance.Request a Consultation
As a third-party vendor offering Agile PLM support, we are uniquely positioned to provide services around legacy products in various configurations:
- Versions and Releases
- Supported Product Areas
- All release versions
- Agile Cost Management
- Agile Engineering Collaboration
- Agile Product Collaboration
- Agile Product Governance and Compliance
- Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics
- Agile Product Quality Management
- Agile Product Portfolio Management
- And more
Why Replace Oracle-Provided Support with Third-Party Agile PLM Support?
Enterprise software support is a mandatory expense, but it shouldn’t be one that drains your budget. It’s critical to have expert assistance always available to handle unplanned application issues, and that service should be fairly priced.
Oracle Support has devolved in recent years into a self-service model with slow response times and little value to organisations running stable software and systems like Agile PLM. Hundreds of global enterprises in nearly every industry have now migrated away from Oracle-provided Agile PLM support to our third-party alternative because:
- Oracle support fees rise each year by 2-4%, with no material benefits.
- Oracle increasingly relies on a portal-based, self-service model rather than immediate, live assistance.
- Oracle does not assist with customisations and integrations.
- There is often a long delay for responses of P2 and P3 issues.
- Oracle pushes them into unjustifiable upgrades or unready cloud products.
years average experience of support staff
Third-party Agile PLM support emphasises more proactive and comprehensive service.
Skilled engineers respond in minutes to your support ticket. They know your organisation, understand your product environment, and focus on resolving your issues more quickly, regardless of the source or what personnel are required to weigh-in on the solution.
While Oracle focuses on selling more software and locking you into the Oracle PLM Cloud, Spinnaker Support is intensely focused on the quality and value of individualised customer service for your current environment. We call it “support that is actually supportive.”
- Cost drivers shifting IT support budgets and ways leaders are cutting costs
- Common questions about switching software support providers
- How third-party Oracle support works
- Security coverage you can expect from Spinnaker Support
- Why choose Spinnaker Support to provide your Oracle software support
Think sticking with Oracle-provided support is a smarter strategy? Think again.
|Service Model||Concierge, dedicated support||Self-service-oriented, emphasis on self-research|
|Primary Support Contact||Dedicated lead with assigned team||Varies|
|Support Expertise||20+ years average experience||Varies|
|Response Time||15-minutes or less in SLA, actual average time is 5 mins||SLA dictates|
|Ability to Escalate||All issues closely monitored and done proactively||Not monitored, request made reactively by customer|
|Custom Code Support||Included for anything that touches the Oracle product||Not covered|
|Interoperability Support||Included||Limited, depends on release version|
|Rights to Upgrade||Access to an archive of all upgrade rights, made prior to switchover from Oracle||Included|
|Security & Vulnerability||Full-stack intrusion detection, virtual patching, and compensating controls||Patches only|
|Term of Support||Lifetime support - for as long as you need your version||No new fixes or interoperability support after end of standard support|
|Let's Get Started >|