Talk to Brian Stanz, Vice President, JD Edwards Global Support Services
No joke. We’re serious. Directly access his calendar to set up a time to chat. He’d love to hear from you. Brian has over three decades of experience helping businesses get the most from their JD Edwards investment. Time with Brian is time well spent.LET'S CHAT
“Managed services” means outsourcing technical and application functions and processes to third-party company, a Managed Service Provider (MSP).
- Areas of Focus
- Our Approach
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World are designed to let you tailor functionality to meet your business needs. Managed services help you take advantage of this flexibility and avoid issues that can hobble system performance and cause disruption to the business. You’ll get help when you need it and how you need it, without getting locked into expensive, ever-expanding projects.
- CNC Managed Services: You’ve invested heavily in EnterpriseOne but are looking to augment or replace your internal staff. Whether you need help with any of the “out of support” releases or the latest innovations in 9.2/Release 22, our CNC specialists can assist your technical, architectural, performance, and system optimization needs.
- Proactive Monitoring Services: Proactive monitoring is essential to ongoing performance and capability adjustments. Combine advanced, 24/7 monitoring with CNC managed services to sustain uptime and improve your process efficiency. Even as you sleep, our proactive support detects and solves issues before you even know! Check out our solutions brief!
- Application Managed Services: Some organizations simply require staff augmentation for application management. Our Level 2 and 3 engineers can take over whenever and wherever your team needs the help – or just a well-deserved break.
- IBM iSeries System Administration: If you’re running on the IBM iSeries platform, we provide support and system administration for all tasks, including profile management, PTF, IPL, BRMS, and IFS management. This skillset is increasingly hard to find, and our experts will tackle your iSeries issues if/when they happen.
- World Managed Services: You love your World software, and so does our skilled team, which has been offering World technical services for decades. If it can happen in World, we’ve done it, including automating your AP process to helping create the right reports for your “C Levels.”
- Development Services: Not every organization can hire FTE JDE developers, so why not tap into our skilled team? We can help customize your JDE system on a cost-effective basis. Whether you want to optimize the forms in E1 or utilize Orchestrator to manage your EDI process, we have you covered.
Unlike software support, which is always triggered by a ticket or incident, managed services are typically ongoing, proactively-planned activities performed by an assigned team of Level 2 and Level 3 engineers.
Our JD Edwards managed services expand your staff’s reach, fill gaps in your IT team’s capabilities, and improve your overall operability. Add to your existing team or offload critical IT system management to an attentive MSP like Spinnaker Support to improve performance while simultaneously controlling costs.
Why Choose Spinnaker Support for JD Edwards Managed Services?
Our experience, expertise, and excellent reputation stand alone in the industry.
ITIL-centric services, customized for your applications and operations
Delivered As Needed
Responsive services provided 24/7/365
Global Engineering Team
Level 2 and 3, with average 24+ years’ experience on Oracle JDE
Escalation, When Required
Ability to bring in expert Level 4 staff if required
Lifetime Support for JDE
Optimize performance and uptime for as long as you need
Additional Assistance Available
Third-party software support or project-based consulting through a single provider
Construction leader Layne Christensen faced a conundrum when trying to reduce expensive IT overhead costs. Their existing agreement with Oracle offered no flexibility and warned against unpredictable “dangers” of terminating their service contract for JD Edwards support. By switching to Spinnaker Support, the company embarked on a collaborative, stable partnership while significantly reducing costs.
JD Edwards Managed Services On Your Terms
We offer convenient packages of Technical Managed Services and Application Managed Services based on your operational requirements. Our pricing will depend on multiple factors like number of environments, package selected, and product mix. We develop this during our discovery process and assessment of your specific needs.
Whether you need enterprise software support or ongoing managed services, we combine quality expertise with personalized service – at a very reasonable cost.
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- CRM and Order Management
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Warehouse and Transportation
- Apparel Management
- Grower Management
- Health and Safety
- OneView Reporting
Request a complimentary consultation to learn more about how we can deliver exceptionally personalized enterprise software support at a much lower cost.